Friday, January 16, 2015

Woodcuts

This is a new medium for me, I took some printmaking classes in 2010/2011 at Portland Community College in Portland, Oregon taught by the master print-maker, Gene Flores (see his work here: www.geneflores.com)  -  All artwork on this page by Wayne R. Flower - Prints for sale: Email waynerayflower@gmail.com for Pay Pal information. Please specify which drawing(s) you want prints of and quantity. Please support artists!


The City Dweller


This was my first color woodcut print (come to think of it, my only one at this writing). It looks pretty good black and white, too. I was happy with the gradient in colors fading







The Warrior










City Eyes











The Slow War



My favorite woodcut I did in my printmaking class. 

No comments:

Post a Comment